Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ryan's new email

Well Ryan's well on his way. He is emailing me asking if I have received his emails. I have and have responded. He was given a free email address from the SAS and that may need to come to him in a big down load. Who knows. I hope he can read his blog and mine.

I have been asked to speak at a home buyer education workshop this Saturday. I have agreed and have started planning my outline and details. I am sure it will be fun. It will be in Folkston, Ga just north of Jacksonville off US 1.

We had our board luncheon today. It was informative. We heard from both republican candidates for GA Senator Jeff Chapman and Terry Carter. also some great in sites to local news from Alan Nesmith.

posted by Ed Leavy at 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home